Thank you for taking the time to visit our Website.
Established in March 2004 Advanced Lean Manufacturing was built with Lean Principles; we take pride in providing our customers with low cost components and zero defects. We offer low to high volume fabrication, coating and assembly services. When these three services are combined into one Chaku Chaku line, we are able to provide unmatched pricing with perfect quality. Our goal is to provide customers with zero defects, and pricing that is unmatched in the industry through the use of advanced lean manufacturing methods.
Over the years we have recognized the need to satisfy some customers’ requirements with more traditional manufacturing methods, understanding these needs we have acquired several pieces of equipment to do so, please refer to the services menu to see our list of services we provide.
Thank you for the opportunity to introduce ourselves, we hope you see value in our company and allow our Team the opportunity to serve you.
The Advanced Lean Manufacturing Team
- As part of our continuous improvement plan the ALM Team is now ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- New Equipment Arrivals
- ST10 Lathe with Bar feeder, bringing us additional turning capacity for our customers needs
- VF2SS Mill, bringing us additional machining capacity for our customers needs.
- Our next Kaizen event will focus on part processing in the laser unload area.
- Our last Kaizen event improved set up operations from 44 minutes to 9 minutes and added 20 go no go quality checks on all repetitive parts in the milling area.